Elazig not work in the morning, a natural gas explosion in coal stove was determined to be caused by trapped gas .
Photo Events , Cultural District Governor centers today in the morning occurred in a workplace Fahribey Street . The opening of the newly established business unutulun stove instead of the valve , the trapped gas , causing an explosion , 2 people were injured . Photo Aqsa Elazig about the incident Natural Gas Distribution Inc. statement was made by . The statement, \"the scene of the emergency team exploded the investigation carried out by our whether gas stove's burner device was found to be coal stove \"the statement said . Also the investigation
made, noted as a result of the opening of the valve of the coal stove, the pipe pressure was learned determines that occur with blasting . < Br/> investigation into the incident continues.