İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30122,129.41 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10099,547.68 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 03 Kasım 2014, Pazartesi 11:28

The bomb exploded as Gas Stove:2 Injured

follow
The bomb exploded as Gas Stove:2 Injured
0/10 (0 person)
Facebook Twitter

The explosion of a gas stove in the workplace in Elazığ 2 people were injured.

Elazığ news: Photo Events , Cultural District Governor Fahribey Street in central gas stove and solar energy system sales which occurred in a workplace . According to information obtained , the recirculating valve opening of the newly established business unutulun instead of gas stove , gas explosion caused a jam . With the explosion of violence than 3 people in the workplace , they come as customers learn Hakan handle ( 33) and Jennifer Bradley (25 ) were injured. The wounded, the owner of the workplace survivors of events located inside immediately and unharmed under treatment were removed by ambulance Elazig Education and Research Hospital, call the Murat Seker . Photo Gas stove the new rates that indicate business owner Murat Sugar, opening the recirculating valve due to the result of the detonation of the pipe are forgetting jam , a violent explosion occurred , he said . police teams launched an investigation into the incident , which conducted investigations Photo .

The bomb exploded as Gas Stove:2 Injured" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

TOP NEWS
COMMENTS
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com